- Are you no longer in the loop about, well, anything?
- Did you recently screw up big-time?
- Are people avoiding you at all costs?
- Did your last performance review read like a train wreck?
- Has your company recently been sold or merged?
- Are you being given impossible jobs with no chance of success?
- Do you now have less responsibility than the intern?
- Has your office, cubicle or working space recently been down-sized?
- Do people whisper more, or does the conversation change as you approach?
- Did your recently receive a pay freeze or, worse still, a pay cut?
- Have you seen a job posting for your company that matches your job description?
- Does everyone hate you? I mean really dislike you with a passion?
- And sometimes there is no warning at all!
- Buy 5-6 boxes of oatmeal and 5-6 boxes of Cream of Wheat - there… 30 days of breakfast
- 6 - 7 cases of assorted Rami-noodles -there.. 30 days of lunch
- 20 boxes of Mac & Cheese
- 10 lbs of pasta
- 10-20 cans of spaghetti sauce
- 2-3 spiral sliced Hams
- 2-3 cooked Turkeys
- Couple cases each of canned green beans, corn, peas
- Get 20-30 boxes each of instant pudding and instant jello
- 10 cans of Instant drink mix in different flavors
- 10-20 boxes of instant milk
- In New York City, 2,747 families applied for shelter in September 2008, up from 2,087 in September 2007.
- In Hennepin County, including Minneapolis, 880 families were in shelters from January through August 2008, up from 698 in that period last year. At least 10% this year came from foreclosed properties where most had been renters, says Cathy ten Broeke, county coordinator to end homelessness.
- Dennis Culhane, a University of Pennsylvania professor of social policy, expects foreclosures to cause a "big increase" in homeless families.
- Mangano says a new federal law gives communities $3.9 billion to buy foreclosed properties or provide services to the homeless.
Source - http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-10-21-homeless_N.htm
Now the real problems happen when you don’t have that family safety net and the need for some sort of shelter becomes more primal.
- They can pay you want they want, not what you are worth
- They can make higher demands upon you for less
- They can cut back on benefits or have no benefits what so ever
- And the list goes on …
- How to Grow Potatoes in a Garbage Can
- How to build a cheap temporary smoke house
- Plans for Building a Greenhouse
- Finding Wild Edibles
- Facts on Dirty Bombs
- How To Prepare For The Coming Influenza Pandemic
- Trench Medicine-Advanced Field Procedures for Emergencies
- ARMY FM 21-76 - SEAR Guide (Survival, Evasion and Recovery)
- How To Shelter In Place
- Sustainable Poultry
- Profitable Poultry Raising Birds on Pasture
- All About Worms
- Wi-Fi Toys - 15 Cool Wireless Projects For Home, Office, And Entertainment (2004)
- The Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments (banned in the 60-s)
- Understanding Surveillance Technologies Spy Devices Their Origins and Applications
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Rock Plant Filter Operations, Maintenance, Repair
* How To Buy Silver
* Living in God's Economy
* Wilfred Hahn - 13 guideline to Christian Finance
* Credit Cards are dangerous
* 40 files in all
* Makeshift utensils
* Trapping game
* Nuclear Preparedness
* How to Make Cheese
* 23 videos in all
* Nero 9.4 (Free Version)
* Debt Eliminator Loan Calculator 1.3
* GA7 Stock Forecaster 1.0.145
* 9 files in all
Ray & Tracye Gano are the Executive Directors of Prophezine (www.prophezine.com). Prophezine deals with Bible Prophecy and World Events from a Pre-trib, pre-millennial, dispensationalist stand point. They currently serve close to 70,000 (and growing) people worldwide with a weekly newsletters, daily news updates, community based website and Internet radio shows. Ray recently released his latest project “TEOTWAWKI the Data Library. This DVD covers how to escape the trappings of mammon and learning how to live simply in God’s abundance. Order it at http://www.prophezine.com/pz_store/
that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day,
and having done all,