Wednesday, August 11, 2010

RAMPING UP FAST - Food - ER Bar 3600



Ramping Up Fast - Quake Kare's ER Bar 3600 Review

This is a series that I am calling Ramping Up Fast. In this series I am going to give you tips, products and How To's so that you can ramp up your preparations quickly by getting the bare essentials moving.

Once we have the bare essentials in place, we can then start building on that foundation. Today I am going to talk about Ramping up on food storage and introduce to you Quake Kare's ER Bar 3600.


If you have any questions or comments, please post them here.

If you would like to see a certain type of product reviewed or ask what I use in my preps, leave a comment and I will write an article or make a Survival4Christians video on that topic.

If you are not a You Tube Subscriber, check out http://www.youtube.com/user/survival4christians and please subscribe to our channel.

Stay tuned for more Ramping Up Fast and other videos here at Survival4Christians.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Ray, and thanks, I've ordered a case.

    ReplyDelete